Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Since Avatar is begging for attention and all...

with their Golden Globe-ing selves...

I'll give it.

BY POSTING ABOUT LAZ ALONSO AGAIN!


Soooooooooooo...

I was randomly oogling again, and learned that the 'Avatar' used to be a broker on Wall St. (!)

No wonder. No flippin' wonder. He has that jerkish charm, no? This sliver of "Yes, I know. No photos please. And try not to drool. Next."

And Cuban. (Significant because I spent a few weekends ago watching parts 1 and 2 of 'Che.' THA. BIZNESS. And now feel the need to attribute threads of revolutionarium to his physique.)

I see.

That is all.


POST SCRIPT
Maybe it is a waste of a post--BUT when we're discussing eye candy THIS good....
I just can't resist. Shame. Shame. Shame. #smh.com

(From the top: off-guard Laz, sleep-deprived/drunk Laz, ooh a glimmer of Wall Street Laz, full smile Laz, half-smile Laz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis