Saturday, February 6, 2010

JustForKicks: DIDDY TO OPEN BUSINESS SCHOOL FOR ENTREPRENEURS





And to keep it real--hateration aside--I would support Diddy wholeheartedly in that effort. We'll keep mum about the vanishing royalty checks and repeated instances of somebody's hand in SEVERAL performers' pocket. (That's why one commenter says, she'd patronize the school as a student, but SHO'NUFF not as an artist!)

As long as that part of it isn't worked into the syllabus, how-to-be-a-mogul a la Diddy doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

SOMEbody 'siced' off of their BET Honors statuette. :-)

And really, he had me ready to cry when he accepted his award. I respect that he praises his mother for her role in influencing his 'Go'.

Don't expect me to amp him now, but I do indeed salute the brother's hustle. Kim Porter ain't told no lies: he's the best business school you'll never go to.


Maybe soon you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis