Thursday, April 29, 2010

▄▌PREMIERE▐▄ M.I.A. and Romain-Gavras present "Born Free"... (DangerPOW!)

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicWhoa.

Fam.

I'm speechless.

I can't dabble in the theoretical right now. Need to recover first. Just know this is def a GET WOKE special. Born Free...whewww...

M.I.A. and director Romain-Gavras present, "Born Free," likely the first single from M.I.A.'s as of yet untitled forthcoming album. If you were looking for a shell-shocker, here's one. 

Please note: this video is graphic. If you are not mature enough to handle nudity and extreme violence, do not watch. YouTube has already removed the video from its server, citing violations of its posting policy. Before it was removed, M.I.A. warned that this might be tagged suitable for 18-and-older.

If you can't claim that, leave it alone or find an adult to interpolate. Read what MTV had to say about the YouTube posting broo-ha-ha and the video itself here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis