Sunday, May 16, 2010

[Oh, Dear Lord, No. Please, No.] Terrence Howard as Marvin Gaye?



Just read this at Shadow & Act and all I can say is...

God, no.
Even if I don't manage to pass my test tomorrow, can you answer this prayer?
You know I don't even clown folks like this, and even now, I'm not clowning. I'm typically very open-minded, but I really just can't breathe at the sight of such news, so please...
NO!
PLEASE can Terrence Howard NOT be Marvin Gaye in Cameron Crowe's biopic?
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE??????
I see I'm too late where Nelson Mandela is concerned, but please, please, please, please, please.
I promise I'll put all my Haterade away after this!
He can have any role he wants (as long as it doesn't happen to be Huey P. Newton) after this.

P.S.
[I feel like Terrence Howard is saying, "Hi, Hater." in this picture...hm...Bad choice...But then again, save: I feel like Marvin Gaye is saying, "Y'all got jokes!"]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis