Sunday, May 30, 2010

▌SAYWhaa? ▌Real Housewives of Accra



STOP. THE. PRESSES.
HOLD. THE. PHONE.

You KNOW I had to post something like this. 
There is very little word, but the word that exists goes something like this: 




MOVE OVER ALL YOU SO-CALLED HOUSE CHICKS.

Casting for the Real Housewives of Accra will go down from mid-July to August according to the 480+ Facebook fan page of the alleged soon-to-be show. No, Bravo did not fall and bump its head (yet). The show is to be a Ghanaian production with requests for advertisers, camera folks and the like being made now, and auditions to take place in Accra. 


One blog is deeming this but one foray into the land of Ghana's socialite scene, and while I'd like to believe I'm above socialite-ness and the manifestations of it in televisual form--I'm not. I'll probably watch an episode or several if this is for real and if given the chance...
I'm worried.
What are the implications of such a thing, Readership?!
What's the call to "stay woke" in all of this?!!
My...my...my...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis