Thursday, January 28, 2010

speaking of Nick Cannon (even tho I wasn't, really)...

His video ft. the Booskie and Nicki Minaj premiered today.

The Barbie thing...um...

*sighs.

But that piece aside, I think this is my first time watching Nicki Minaj perform. Heretofore I've only joined the bandwagon via her raps in audio format. Can you say NOTORIOUS K.I.M.????????

Especially when the male burlesque scene comes along. All I can think is 'Get Money.'

As for the video itself, I'm feeling trial version of Hype (letterbox biz), Arial font is EVIL, and who's done the babydoll box thing before? Reminded me of Beyonce and Lady Gaga a likkle in "Videophone."

Keepitreal, Nick was skerred to do extreme close-ups cuz Mimi might have something to say about any delayed pans of Nicki Lewinsky.

He pulled out the Drumline chops at the end, too...HA!

But look, I ain't hatin'! Make that money Nick Cannon! Milk the cow, bwoy milk the cow.


Mariah Carey, ft. Nicki Minaj "Up Out My Face", directed by Nick Cannon

Notorious B.I.G. ft. Lil' Kim "Get Money"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis